If you want to be one step ahead while performing Search Engine optimization for your business it is necessary to keep an eye on the
competitors. Before starting your program, it is important to first know about your online competitors and their marketing strategies. This analysis will help us to make out their strengths and identify their weakness so that you can gain the advantage. Lots of competitors are available; here you should be very selective to who to focus. Primarily, prefer those who rank well for your targeted keywords. Here are some steps through which you can successfully analyze your SEO competition.
Find your SEO Competitor: To figure out your real competitor is a tough job as you have no idea where your competitor but make sure you find out competitive websites and figure them out. Hunt for the competitor, who is relevant with your niche, sites which have best ranking either for keywords or long tail keywords.
Analyze for Keywords: Keywords have effective role in SEO, study competitor target keywords and make a list of them one by one. You should be aware of the keyword for which competitor has gained high ranking in SERPs. Check if competitors utilize the keywords properly or just they are bound to be ranking well in the search engines.
Cover All SEO Factors: Look for whether their website is search engine friendly or not, check domain age, proper navigation, sitemap, check keyword density, internal external links, and page rank, static and dynamic URL’s. Also look for the content in their website as they have good quality content or duplicate. This basic inspection will help you to figure out where actually your website stands.
Check Competitor back links: Back links play a strong role in SEO ranking so thoroughly study backlinks of the competitor. Look at the number of links, the anchor text they are connected and also examine from where these links are coming from.
Evaluate their Social Media Presence: Social Media is big platform to drive traffic for your website. Check your competitor performance on Social Media Sites like Facebook, Twitter; you tube as these are main source of generating traffic to the website. By observing your SEO Competitor here you can watch their activities and see their social presence.
The bottom line is these things are not that hard to implement, as every SEO Expert look for these basic factors to locate their website stand position. Analysis your SEO Competitor simply makes you aware of your competitors and will give you a better understanding of what you’re up against, and may even provide ideas for your website Search Engine Optimization. So you can now Hire Professional SEO Expert to create a strong online presence to your SEO Campaign.
In today’s Scenario Blog marketing is considered the most effective and spontaneous way to attract customers. Its reach is locally as well as globally to interact with potential customers. Firstly, Blog Marketing ensures that your blog must be frequently updated, which means content in your blog should be updated on regularly basis for best results you desire. The main key to be implied in blog marketing is to maintain Consistency, in terms of posting content to your blog.
Another consideration point is that your blog should be entirely distinct from others; it should be unique in itself whether related to designing, content, Images, Videos etc. Moreover it should have some unique features those others competitors do not have. Unique entity helps to easily distinguish between your and other competitive blogs present online. Maintaining rareness in your blog builds stairs for your blog promotion and also increases traffic.
Install plugins that helps to create a group on your blog like Comment, share, and also provide social media widgets like Face book, twitter, Google+ etc. which establishes a network to expand on other media platforms. Also search blogs in your Niche and comment on them write guest posts which create links from other blogs to yours. Involving comments on your blog creates a relationship between the reader and you, so always respond to all the comments that are posted on your blog.
Blog should contain relevant Images and Videos, which makes easy and more interesting for the reader. Attracting Images grab attention of user and then he can’t stop himself from clicking to it. Blog should also have flexible access i.e., it should be one click away like if someone is on homepage and want to switch to another page there must be some tab or easy navigation that he directly jumps to his choice page.
Lastly, for Blog Marketing SEO can be hired which makes your blog popular; also increases search engine ranking and traffic.
The implementation of these steps brings you up and more closer to your online progress. These key points will keep your blog ranked high in the Search Engine for long time. Blog lets us to write interesting facts, figures, information for the people who love to read and also make shareable with other people.
Video is becoming a primary part of SEO which is termed as VSEO (Video Search Engine Optimization) for video optimization just having good content is not enough, although it is considered as the ladder to video optimization success. But on the other side we are fairly aware of the fact that Google do not read Images, Videos or Flash content then how video can help in increasing website traffic. Bearing these factors in mind it trusts depends upon Meta data, links or Anchor text within the video to verify what the video consists of.
Having a video optimization strategy is essential before you even begin posting your videos online. Follow the strategy to optimize your video which increase your search engine visibility
- Optimize with keywords: Do keyword research which easily defines your Meta data present in the video. Make more use of keywords in Tags, URL, Anchor Text, Filename etc. Also provide description of the video including the optimized keywords into it. Use Google keyword research tool to find relevancy and most popular keywords.
- Select a relevant Title and Description: When coming to title creation, make use of Keywords and brand info and try to make it catchy and related to description. Add core keywords in the body description and also provide relevant links.
- Implement a linking strategy: Cross linking helps a lot i.e., building internal and external links is important factor for video optimization. Linking includes
- Provide links to videos from related WebPages
- Link to video in personal Blogs, Social Media platform like Face book, Twitter etc.
- Embedding option is also a good way to getting inbound links
According to araghu.wordpress.com, the growth of online video has been quite explosive…
Site (June 2012)
Unique Visitors (1000s)
- Submit Video to Multiple Sources: To gain great exposure for video content makes sure that you submit your video to multiple video platforms. Do not restrict yourself to YouTube or other. Go on with uploading Videos to reputable and Niche sites. While uploading you have to enter Meta tags, which includes your Title, Description and Keywords.
- Provide Video Sitemap: The most effective way to make your video readable to search Engine is to create video Sitemap, this let Google to easily identify rich content Video. Video sitemap covers web pages that embed video, player URL for video etc.
- Provide thumbnail URL: Utilize thumbnails which help users to decide which video to watch. Through thumbnails users gets a snapshot and through it, they can easily decide which video to watch which is time consuming and effective too. The thumbnail image makes video more interesting and increases the chance that people will watch it.
The bottom line is that online video is best way to expand your reach, drive traffic to your site, and increase sales. Adapting Good Video Optimization techniques can bring you up to the Top results. The best way to optimize your Video content is to think about the user whom you want to target with your video. Don’t be eager to just post a video for the sake of posting it; consider your audience, their needs and language.
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it! Thank you and have a great day.
Follow him on
A downfall was noticed in the traffic of the websites which showed that pages that were before receiving huge traffic reduced and the
one were not receiving raised up, it was important question to be answered, whether it is some update or something related to changing nature of the algorithms. Probably it was Google Panda Update which usually happens to check the website.
On 8th June Google rolled out with the Refresh Panda Update version 3.7, this algorithm crash on less than 1% of the search queries in US and 1% globally.
Next on 25th June i.e., after 2 weeks of Panda 3.7 Google has again rolled out other data Panda 3.8 update. It also confirmed that it’s not an algorithm just a refresh or return of its last update, which was to catch the new websites. The site with fresh content and high quality links will be rewarded and sites with low quality content and links will fall or penalized.
Google has released more Panda Updates this year, main principle for updating algorithms is to provide user with high standard and quality sites. So make sure that your website should have Unique Keyword and content. Do not involve your website in low- quality links, duplicate content and keyword stuffing. Maintain proper keyword density and develop high quality links so that it is easy for Google spiders to crawl and index your website. Duplicate websites and stuffing brings the website down to a great fall and then website comes under the category of Spamming.
History of Google Panda Updates (Google Panda Refresh):
|Panda #22 on November 21th||Panda #21 on November 5th|
|Panda #20 on September 27th||Panda 3.9.2 on September 18th|
|Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th||Panda 3.9 on July 24th|
|Panda 3.8 on June 25th||Panda 3.7 on June 9th|
|Panda 3.6 on April 27th||Panda 3.5 on April 19th|
|Panda 3.4 on March 23rd||Panda 3.3 on about February 26th|
|Panda 3.2 on about January 15th||Panda 3.1 on November 18th|
|Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th||Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th|
|Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th||Panda 2.5 on September 28th|
|Panda 2.4 in August||Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd|
|Panda 2.2 on June 18th||Panda 2.1 on May 9th|
|Panda 2.0 on April 11th||Panda 1.0 on February 24th|
1. How to Monitor Your Position
- Google / Yahoo Alerts: Through alerts one can be aware of the information prevailing in the market. You can place your company name, keywords or phrases, or by which your company information occurs. Similar way to track for yourself is to search on discussion sites or forums where you get correct information about yourself.
- Find twitter/Face book:This is the best platform to keep an eye on the business reputation. Mostly now people love to interact on these social sites, so the effective way for tracking is find yourself on these pages.
- Google: Type your name in the query box and then see the result when you go for this search do not login to your Google account then only you will be able to see the result as normal visitor would.
2. How to Improve Your Position
- Hire Professional SEO Expert For your Site: For ranking well and to be on top results of search engine results, optimization of the website is the most prominent option. Through SEO your website will be highly user friendly and your position will also be defined.
- Build Blog/Post Videos: Another thing you can work on is, create business blog where you define your business, services with unique content and do provide full information about business. Secondly, post videos related to your business which describes your business the appropriate way.
- Engage your business in Social Platforms: With the increase in trend of internet, make your business registered on Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn. These social media sites help to boost your site’s search engine visibility.
Monitor your business and be aware of what people are saying about you, about business performance. You can decrease our negative comments and serve with business information to have a well brand image among the consumers. Now it totally depends on you that how you want to grow and make your business best among all, before it starts hampering your business reputation.