1. Make Sure Your Site Navigation Is Search Engine Friendly
2. Place Scripts Outside of the HTML Document
3. Use Content That Search Engine Spiders Can Read
Web Content is the life force of a website, and it is what the search engines feed on. When developing a internet site, creates sure you take into consideration good design for content (headings, sentences, and links).
4. Don’t Neglect Image Alt Attributes
Make sure that all of your image alt attributes are descriptive. All images need alt attributes to be 100% W3C-compliant, but many comply to this requirement by adding just any text. No alt attribute is better than inaccurate alt attributes. It is probably also used in ranking image-based search engines like Google Images.
5. Use Unique Meta Data
Page titles, descriptions, and key phrases should all be different. Many times, web designers will create a template for a website and forget to change out the Meta data
6. Use Heading Tags Properly
Make good use of heading tags in your web page content; they provide search engines with information on the structure of the HTML document
7. Friendly URL’s and image filenames
One major thing I have noticed over the past few years is the number of websites that don’t contain friendly URL’s, so an example may be:
A better example for a friendly URL would be:
8. Follow W3C Standards
Search engines love well-formed, clean code (who doesn’t?). Clean code makes the site easier to index, and can be an indicative factor of how well a website is constructed.
Read more Info here… http://validator.w3.org/
9. Social: Adding Social Sharing Buttons to Your Site
Social Login:- Allow users to login and register using social providers such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo and more
Where to Put Sharing Buttons:-
The above points are certainly a must, but one thing to remember especially with search engine optimisation is that continuous work is required to gain great results.
A full-time technique requires 8 hours of work every day in our link builder. That’s what we’re doing full-time technology….
1. Submit your site to 20 directories every day
2. Submit your home page 20 bookmarking sites (after completing a inner page, we go to the other)
3. Submit each page of the 20 directories of RSS feeds (which could be for a week, depending on the number of pages you have).
4. Submit write up to 10 pages to increase the value of every day
5. Submit your press release on six sites daily
6. Submit your site to 20 high-profile forum for public relations as Angela and Paul
7. Submit a video presentation of the two major video sites and then ping your bookmarks and video links
8. Making 10 forum posts for 4 different forums that are related to the keywords every day (you can add your link to the signing of a new account)
9. Making 10-20 comments on do follow blogs which are related to your keywords
10. Submit all connections that were created as links to bookmarks, contacts, and write a press release, links, video links to RSS feeds and ping all
And I have something a little more in between, depending on the type of site you have.Imagine if we continue this for 1-2 months.You’ll get lots and lots of back links – even thousands.