Should I focus on clarity or jargon when writing content
Excellent explanation by Google’s head of search spam Matt Cutts on the question Should I focus on clarity or jargon when writing content? comes from Ben Holland, Phoenix, AZ, Feb 26, 2014.
To hear Matt’s full explanation, please see the video below
A longer webmaster video today: “Should I focus on clarity or jargon when writing content?” http://t.co/rfH6Lh2x1v
— Matt Cutts (@mattcutts) February 26, 2014
- For technical details and scientific explanation, you write the best a few extra pages for the experts.
- With too much content page is anyway no longer legible.
- The landing page is for dummies, the underlying pages are the experts. So you have good content for everyone and everything can be
- Found easily by both human visitors and the robots.
Conclusion: Write to everyone, simple text easy to understand and to probe soon.
Checked with reference to the documents mentioned below…
- YouTube Google Webmaster: http://www.youtube.com/GoogleWebmasterHelp
- Webmaster Central Blog: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/
- Webmaster Central: http://www.google.com/webmasters/
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thank you and have a great day.
Follow him on