Google releases new report in Google Webmaster Tools called Search Analytics, for precise traffic analysis. The new Search Analytics Report can be found in the Google Webmaster Tools under “search queries”.
In the Google Webmaster Tools you can now for keywords filter your pages as well as countries and appliances as well as other segments and compare.
The tool is available at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/search-analytics?hl=en and looks like this:
— Taruna Agrawal (@tarunaagrawal15) May 7, 2015
Bottom Line: –
- Updated & better version of “Search Queries Report”
- Compare traffic on desktop vs mobile
- Compare metrics in different countries
- Compare two different time frames
- Search Analytics data is much more accurate than Search Queries and it is calculated different
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.. Thanks and have an amazing day!