6 Effective Content-Curation Tools That Will Save You Time
If you’re looking for Content Curation Tools, this post is for you!
If you need a tool to compile different news in the virtual world, Scoop.it is ideal for this task. This platform, easy and functional for effective content curators lets you select between different information sources so that you have available the most relevant of these publications.
Undoubtedly, this service is ideal if you want to track a specific topic. Therefore, whether you seek enrich your knowledge to make a better job of curator of contents or share the news that you like with your friends on social networks, Scoop.it is the ideal tool.
If you want to apply best SEO techniques for your work as curator of contents, you must use Paper.li. This tool is similar to the previous one since it also collects news from sources that you prefer. The dispute centers on this continues to be updated automatically, based on the keywords or hashtags.
Considering the above, if you want to make the most of your accounts on Twitter and Facebook, with Paper.li you can receive the information you are looking to stay up-to-date of trends, and to improve your SEO presence.
Undoubtedly one of the tools favored by experts in Search engine positioning is Storify. This useful tool allows you to receive content from various social networks like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram so you can share the story with others to create a bias in the virtual world.
With this tool, it is possible to keep up with all the interesting topics in different social networks, for use for your domain.
Klout offers a rich source of relevant content but is often better known for the Klout Score it can allocate to social websites accounts. The Klout Score is centered with your social media profile and activities.
If you want to improve search engine optimization of your domain, you need to use Evernote as a tool for your work as curator of SEO content. This platform allows you to keep notes in different formats (images, text, page, etc.) so you can archive the information that will be useful for your virtual site.
The best thing about Evernote is that you can organize your notes in books, which can specify and comment to describe the contents found there. However, this tool adds another benefit: you can check it via your smart phone or tablet and synchronize all devices at once.
Finally there is one network that has gained more popularity when search positioning: Pinterest. In addition to working for social interaction, this is also an ideal platform for content curators tool, since it allows selecting images in its database for placement on websites.
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.. Thanks and have an amazing day!
Follow him on
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- 3 Must-Have Google Chrome Extensions To Increase Your Productivity
- Infographic: Content Marketing Trends You Need to Know About
- Finally! Website pop-ups will soon negatively affect SEO – [January 10, 2017]
- Browser Notifications on WordPress.com
- 26 of the Best LinkedIn SlideShare Presentation Growth Hacks
- December 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- November 2010
- September 2010
- February 2009
- RT @jeffbullas: 79 Power Words to Create Striking Content For Your Blog ow.ly/50Pg302MIag #powerwords #blogging https://t.co/oMPmfY0H…Alok Raghuwanshi 16 hours ago
- Psychology Of #SEO: Understanding User Behavior To Increase Google Ranking buff.ly/2jEFunG #search https://t.co/wkMjSmkMn7Alok Raghuwanshi 22 hours ago
- Top emotional responses to viral images #reactions #viralmarketing #visual https://t.co/46rlyJyxplAlok Raghuwanshi 1 day ago
- RT @jeffbullas: 7 High-Converting Landing Page Examples for Your Personal Swipe File ow.ly/c9s73081IWB #landingapages #CRO https://t.…Alok Raghuwanshi 1 day ago
- Here are four huge elements that will continue to affect #SEO https://t.co/tYEY5j3TRfAlok Raghuwanshi 1 day ago