Google’s John Mueller Declares ‘Google Toolbar PageRank Is Finally Dead’
Google Webmaster trend analyst John Mueller on Monday has officially announced the end of the Google Toolbar Pagerank. Last PR update came 10 months ago on 6th december 2013
Bottom Line: –
It is clear that little green bar becomes useless for a long time, provided, it may upset a bunch of “SEO” judging by the emails received for exchanging links based on “PR”
Some Old Stuffs: –
- New Google Toolbar PageRank Update – 6th December 2013
- Confirmed Toolbar Pagerank Update 4th February 2013
- Google PageRank Update | 8 November 2012
- Why Does a New Page Ranking Change Over Time?
- [Video] How do PageRank updates work?
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thank you and have a great day.