> Guest Blogging
, Off-Page Optimization
, On-site Optimization
, SEO Tutorial Canada
> Direct Targeted Traffic to Your Website without Buying Ads & Clicks – SEO Tips & Tricks
Direct Targeted Traffic to Your Website without Buying Ads & Clicks – SEO Tips & Tricks
Search Engine Optimization [SEO] – An algorithm designed to impact visibility of web consent through organic search result. SEO is commonly used as a free alternative to PPC [Pay Per Click] advertising.
Search Engine Optimization Tips –
- Relevant content is fire for your page ranking. The more industry specific content your website has, the more your website will be found, organically.
- Organic search result is a natural method for locating a webpage. This method will match search terms with relevant content on competing WebPages
Read – Importance of Guest Blogging Can Grow Your Online Business
- New content is what keeps your page ranked. The best way is blogging/tagging with search engine will trust your website for publishing relevant and new information.
- Original and unique content brings web searches directly to your website. Unique content can distinguish your Brand, Product and website from companies with the same industry focus and target.
Search Engine Optimization Tricks –
- Content Is King – Keep relevant and new content flowing constantly adding content so crucial for your ongoing ranking, the most effective way is with a blog attached to your website.
- No Breaks – The SEO Game is never-ending. You must play often to not only maintain but most importantly to increase your ranking.
- Stay Updated – Use Google AdWords and Google Analytics to view the monthly searches of which Keyword Phrases Visitors used to find your website.
- Don’t Duplicate – Search engines (Mainly Google) are able to catch fluff and tamper consider these algorithms as more of an art than a science. Don’t bother trying.
Read – The Importance of Keyword Research on How to Get Started
- Use the KE – Use the Keyword effectiveness index equation this gives words a rating based on the number of times a word is searched over web pages showing the word.
The first Panda algorithm was introduced on April 2012. By this update targeted at spam back-links; also coined the ‘Web-spam Update it targeted keyword stuffing…!!
The update was to penalize website using manipulative techniques to achieve high rankings ~ Wikipedia
The first Panda algorithm was introduced on February 24, 2011. By this algorithm update sites with poor or duplicate content have been pushed back or say got vanished from top search pages. The motive behind this algorithm update was to bring out the importance of Good and high quality content.
In March 2012 Google updated Panda and started that they are deploying and “over optimization penalty,” in-order to level the playing field ~ Wikipedia
The bottom line is here Google is constantly updating their search algorithm so it is important to make sure your website and SEO strategy is up to date with the most current standards!!
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thank you and have a great day.