> Guest Blogging
, On-site Optimization
, SEO Tutorial Canada
> Google’s @MattCutts Confirms Panda Coming Up 15 March 2013
Google’s @MattCutts Confirms Panda Coming Up 15 March 2013
!!Link Networks Beware!!
According to a Search Engine Journal, Cutts said that the new data refresh is rolling out – Friday, March 15, 2013.
Google webspam head Matt Cutts also confirms that they’ll be taking down 1-2 very large link networks in the coming weeks. Matt Cutts recommended using the “Fetch as Googlebot” tool to make sure that you’re seeing your site as Google is seeing it.
The first Panda algorithm was introduced on February 24, 2011. By this algorithm update sites with poor or duplicate content have been pushed back or say got vanished from top search pages. The motive behind this algorithm update was to bring out the importance of Good and high quality content.
Matt Cutts Confirms Panda Update Coming This Friday
New Approach To SEO Post Panda and Penguin Update…
- Target a Wider Range of Keywords
- Avoid Poos site Engagement increase average time on site, per visit and reduce bounce rates..Title must still be optimizied
- Page Load time are imporant to users and ranking
- Keyword Density Not Overly Important
- Schema.org and a more Semantic Web.
- Generate Highly Creative sharable content
- High Quality guest blogging with social signals
There are several sites reporting the update, including Search Engine Journal, WebProNews many more.
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thanks and have an amazing day!
You might like: –
Follow him on
Facebook Profile @araghuwanshi6 LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel Google