New Panda #23 Update on Dec 21, Impacting 1.3% of English Based Queries
On 21st Dec Google rolled out with Panda Data Refresh 21-Dec-2012, Impacting about 1.3% of English search queries.
Next on 21th November i.e., after one months of Panada #22 Google has again rolled out other Panada data refresh. Then again, I reported early signs of another update at the Search Engine Roundtable and Google confirmed it on Twitter.
This would make for the 23rd Panda update since the first Panda algorithm was introduced on February 24, 2011. By this algorithm update sites with poor or duplicate content have been pushed back or say got vanished from top search pages. The motive behind this algorithm update was to bring out the importance of Good and high quality content. Here are all the releases so far for Panda
So, here’s what I spotted as news this week:
- Amazing Link Building Strategies During Panda & Penguin
- New Panda 3.8 Update on June 25th after Two Weeks of Panda 3.7
- [Infographic] – Customize Your SEO Techniques After Post-Panda/Penguin In 2013
- [Infographic] – Google Panda Update Revealed
- Google PageRank Update | 8 November 2012
Alok Raghuwanshi is an India-based SEO Professional, and author of an SEO and social media marketing blog. Take a look and let me know what you think by including your comment below. Thanks and have an amazing day!