Enhance Your SEO Efforts With Pinterest
Making use of Pinterest for SEO has become the powerful tool to get assured exposure for business products and services. Pinterest is a different kind of Social Sharing network which allows users to create a bulletin board on which users use pins to share their business images, videos or infographics. It is the one of the newest and most trending networking sites currently available.
[Inforgraphic Source] – Marketing On Pinterest
SEO Benefits of Using Pinterest for Business:
- Generates Traffic: The basic reason pinterest is gaining more importance is due to the actual traffic its generating for the website. Pinterest may bring huge level of visitor to your website as they through images get fascinated and love to explore more about your business offerings.
- Keyword Technique: Whenever you pin something to your board make use of highly relevant keywords to your business and focus on the target audience also. When you add a new pin always optimize it by adding keywords that are related with your niche, or highly used by searching. Adding keywords to your board increases the chance of appearing in the SERPs. Your content on Pinterest should be optimized for core keywords, now Google is indexing personal Pinterest accounts but, more importantly, individual Boards as well.
- Backlinks: As Pinterest is one of the best social network, so domain authority is excellent. The more popular a domain name the more it is likely to appear in search engine, so your pins will be greatly visible. The maximum links you create to point back to your website from pinterest the better the results will be. So your website will not only receive traffic but also it scores rank.
- Image Search or Pin Images: Pinterest is basically known for images choose an image that actually best describes your product. Pictures caption is optimization and pins can be indexed in search engine so make use of Alt Tags to easily get searchable on Google. Use relevant image that is attractive and also give full information about your business. As Pinterest emphasizes pictures over text, it’s important to have high-quality photos. Share innovative and best describable pictures related to your Niche.
- Better reporting in Analytics: Have a look at your website analytics and see which pages or websites have referred traffic to you. For Pinterest however, really lets you know that bit of content which made the actual referral click and enables you to click through to see the item on Pinterest. This particular function of pinterest actually makes it different from other social networking platforms as it is simple to recognize about the audience interest about what pins and pinboards they have a like for.
- Pin It Button To Your Website: Just as every social networking site has its sharing buttons Pinterest also have its Pin it button. Adding a pin it button on your website makes it easier for the audience to share the content. If user loves the content or images they can make it shareable for the other audience as well, Pin it button encourages involvement of the user for your product and is a great trick to get an SEO boost without doing the work by yourself.
Pinterest being an image based social networking site helps in promoting business products effectively through the maximum use of videos, Images or infographics. Pictures or images are the best to attract any user as their visual presentation makes them fascinated towards the product and then the direct or indirectly uses our website to get more details about the business offerings. The images are the key for Pinterest SEO, as they best define the business product with great details and moreover boost more traffic to your website.