Tips to Get Indexed Fast in Search Engines
Everybody wants that their website should get fast index by Google, but before your website actually gets indexed or Attain high rank in search engine, Google probably needs to know that your website actually exists. Once Google is aware of that your website exists, it will add your website to the list (or index) of sites that it crawls. It is believe that by making the crawler to visit a website, results in high page ranking and better search visibility. Some simple tips to get indexed fast in Search Engine and to attract googlebot or spiders to visit your site frequently are:
Effective Backlinks: The easiest way to get indexed in Google is build quality backlinks pointing to your new site, submit your website to web directories like, Dmoz and other websites that are already listed and have high ranks. Another way for fast indexing of your website, submit related information or articles to different website having high PR. With the growing popularity of Social Media, Google has started loving sites having links on social Media sites as well.
Submit XML site map: Another Way to ensure that Google indexes your website is Submitting a sitemap; it is list of pages for a website which is accessible to crawlers and specifically designed to read by Google Spiders. Upload this sitemap in the root directory via Google Webmaster tools; Sitemaps helps the robots of those search engines to crawl your whole site easy as each and every link of your web site are available in that XML site map.
Add URL: Next you can add your URL to Google. Submit your website URL to Google by signing into Google webmaster and add URL through the option which is present there. Submit your URL or website address to various search engines for proper indexing. Indexing means that your website or its pages is available as one of the resource website when some body searches for inquiry. Google crawlers will find all the other pages in your website by following internal links.
Analysis of above points: By First, create a lots of quality Backlinks, secondly by creating and submitting a sitemap on each search engine for better crawling and thirdly submit your URL to different search engine directories. Last but not the least used hyperlink text as an anchor link for better search engine optimization.
- Submit a Sitemap file to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Make sure you have a search engine friendly site.
- Increase the crawl rate at Google Webmaster Tools to “Faster”.
- Make sure you have plenty of links pointing to your site from pages that are already in the Google index.
- Build out a real sitemap.
- Another thing you want to do is submit your domain name to Google.
There are some things you will have to avoid:
- Do not stuff your site with hidden keywords.
- Do not use email spam to promote your site.
- Do not use pre-written articles or otherwise duplicate content.
- Do not spam other peoples blogs or forums.
- Please note black hat methods out there can hurt more than help any site in the eyes of Google