Strategy to follow for Social Media Presence with SEO
Social media websites have become a part of everyone’s life these days, and people are communicating through these networks all across the globe. Social Media Profile can widely be used to increase search engine rankings and strong presence, which also improves our SEO efforts. To achieve best result Social Media need to be paired with SEO. Adapting combined social media marketing and SEO strategies can help to increase the ranking of your website. Social Media is quick in terms of gaining popularity with SEO. Like SEO, Social media optimization work also must be consistent, managed daily, authentic and measured for success of business.
SMO attributes which enhance organic SEO:
1. Company Blog Creation.
2. Having business profile page on Google+
3. Videos of company on YouTube.
4. Twitter business account creation.
5. Face book fan page creation.
6. LinkedIn Company page to make people aware of your business.
Social Media delivers following benefits:
- Primarily, it brings networks together, when you add a contact your network gets distributed i.e., your network expands.
- It is one of the most effective tools for publishing updates of your business to group instantaneously.
- You gain higher search engine visibility than your competitors.
- Attract relevant inbound links from other websites.
- Generates qualified leads for sales.
- Drive targeted traffic to a website or blog cost effectively.
- Your website gets higher search engine rankings.
Strategy to follow for Social Media Presence with SEO:
Optimize for Right Keywords: Social media links are highly effective when our targeted keyword is very competitive, especially for mid to long tail keywords. If our aim is to rank for highly competitive keywords then Social media websites can help push those great keywords and anchor text, link building strategy is also recommended to compliment your social media marketing efforts.
Build SEO- Friendly Profile: Make sure your business profile page contain relevant content and links. Use your titles as they will be the shown on many social media sites and these only helps to draw attention of people to click your links and re-share your work. Include images and business videos on your content which adds an impact on your Profile.
Promote & Participate: Integrate yourself in Social Sites, share quality content and equally participate with the customers involving. Be active in social media sites as people will start recognizing you and your brand online which will help you build good SEO. Your involvement here will lead to make people aware of new products and services, and to help also help customers in every possible way.
Create a Plan to Execute: Daily Updates and regular adding of Content on Social Networking Sites influences your Search Ranking. Execute all these actions considering relevancy of the Title, Keywords which are basics of SEO, and perform frequent actionable plan for getting more effective result on your combined SEO/SMO strategy.
In essence, it’s important to remember that a good social media plan is part of a good SEO strategy. Effective SEO and Social Media activity ensures search visibility and trust over search engine.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- March 2017
- December 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- November 2010
- September 2010
- February 2009
- Technical #SEO Checklist for Developers (with Cheat Sheet) buff.ly/2mHsGC6 https://t.co/bWXOiX1SMtAlok Raghuwanshi 7 hours ago
- Google Position matters..!!!! #SEOAlok Raghuwanshi 8 hours ago
- Rankings suddenly dropped? Here's how to find and fix the underlying issue. buff.ly/2mHnhuK #seo https://t.co/mE4PRppHwyAlok Raghuwanshi 9 hours ago
- RT @ManishSEO: In the life of an #SEO expert. #Google via @Kudometrics (FB) https://t.co/qNbCu9wRypAlok Raghuwanshi 11 hours ago
- Content Marketing & The Social Process! #contentstrategy #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing https://t.co/tnNB58eecHAlok Raghuwanshi 12 hours ago