Ecommerce SEO Strategy to Enhance your Product Page ! High Visibility
We really like working with e-commerce sites. Ecommerce SEO is the best way to promote your product and increase sales through your online store. Probably the most effective technique for conversion rate of your E-commerce site if the product details page..
SEO Expert will tell you that Content Is King, but it’s not always easy to identify and understand with content ideas for an E-commerce store. However you sell one of a kind product, even you product descriptions are duplicate content across the web.
Easy Steps to Optimize your E-commerce Website or Increase your ROI.
Product Title: Title Tag is very important elements on-page factor for SEO. If you search keywords in Google you’ll notice that the title tag have keyword in the hyperlink listing on the search engine result. Make sure that but create unique title tag for each product page.
Title Tag Checklist:
- <Title>Important Words Place Here</Title>
- Title Tag Length should be 70 characters including spaces.
- Place you important keywords first in you title tag.
- Use pipes | to separate important Keywords.
- Ignore out words that would make it read like a sentence. (e.g., and, if, but, then, etc.)
- Put Company Name it at the end of the title tag.
- Place Unique Title Tag for every page.
If you search keywords in Google for any keyword and phrase, you’ll notice that the search result shows description meta tag are displayed in the search result page. Description in the Meta tag is generally the most important but this is not always the case. Make sure that Product description also contains the keywords you would like to rank for.
Description Tag Checklist:
- <meta name=”description” content=”Awesome Description Here”>
- Description should be no longer than 155 characters including spaces.
- “Description” tells the search engine what your page or site is about.
- “Description” helps with click through rates to your site.
- Don’t use full quotation marks (“”) in your description. It will likely cut off your description
Alt Meta Tags in Product Images:
If you search product name in search engine then you’ll notice that real images to the users. Search engine can’t read an image that’s why use Alt Tag, Alt tag tells to the search engine what an image.
Make good use of heading tags in your web page content; they provide search engines with information on the structure of the HTML document
Social: Adding Social Sharing Buttons to Your Site
Allow users to login and register using social providers such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo and more. Make sure that allow users share buttons on every product page to distribute and spread content.
The above points are certainly a must, but one thing to remember especially with search engine optimization is that continuous work is required to gain great results.