Hide The Facebook Profile Of The Google Search Engine
Facebook profile of the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, ASK. Since Facebook is the leading brand among all social networking sites and Alexa Rank #3 with Google PageRank (PR)10. For all major search engines Google for most all the indexed pages of Facebook almost everyone, including profile page and take it to the pages of the first or second. Therefore, everyone can find their friends and family or strangers with ease by the Google search engine by entering their names. But many people do not want to expose your profile in the Google search engine and do not want unsolicited requests friend.
You can prevent your Facebook profile, get listed in Google. Here is how you do it with simple step by step procedure.
- Sign into Facebook Account.
- Choose Your Privacy Settings
- Choose Your Privacy Settings Apps, Games and Websites
- Choose Your Privacy Settings Public Search
- Click on Edit Settings under Public search. See the preview.
- Unchecked Enable public search under Public search. See the preview.
You must click Confirm. Now it will take some time to hide your Facebook profile to search engines.